Information Security Officer
£ Competitive salary on offer + car allowance + bonus
Information Security is a top priority for all businesses and so my client is looking for a CISSP certified (or equiv) Information Security professional to join them on a permanent basis to ensure that all aspects of InfoSec are met and are continuously reviewed and improved upon.
Joining a medium-sized communications company in Reading as Information Security Officer, you will report directly into the IT Director and be accountable for all information security and physical security of the corporate offices. You will also be responsible for ensuring all suppliers (over 100) are adhering to the information security policies and standards as well.
We are looking for an InfoSec professional who will promote the importance of Security initiatives across the business and gain buy-in from colleagues. You will need to come from an IT technology environment (ITIL) which has gained ISO27001 as part of your role will be to ensure compliance and maintenance of this accreditation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Hold CISSP certification (or equiv);
- CISA or CISM certification is 'nice to have'
- Extensive experience within a similar Information Security position
- ITIL foundation (minimum) certification
- Proven experience in raising awareness and promoting information security
- Proven experience in the governance and control of shared data
- Manage and maintain ISO27001 and CAS(T) accreditation
- Undertake security testing
- Manage security suppliers
- Strategic security planning
- Proven experience in working with multiple suppliers and partners, ensuring their adherence to security standards
- Working with key stakeholders and shareholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain security clearance
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line. Please note we are unable to provide sponsorship.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.