|Job Title:||Information Security Manager (ISO27001/CISMP/CISM/CISSP)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Information Security Manager (ISO27001 Lead Implementer/CISMP/CISM/CISSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to work remotely until restrictions are lifted, then the role will be based in Portsmouth (2-3 days a week).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role requires someone who has hands on experience in delivering an IT Security Service into a live customer who can demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day to day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies;
- Knowledge of as many of the following security services is essential; Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt., Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security
- The Candidate will hold one of the following Security qualifications; Lead Implementer ISO 27001, CISMP, CISM or CISSP or equivalent
- Key strength will be the ability to review the current status of delivery, Identify and deliver service improvements and articulate business benefits.
- The candidate will work with the customer and key stakeholders at senior management level.
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers and suppliers at senior management levels
- The role will require managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to 27001.
- Proactively promote security services and drive revenue opportunities.
- Strong Customer relationship / service delivery.
- Good knowledge of International security standards
- A strong technical background in either Networks, Security, Unix/Wintel
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applications Architect - Security Cleared - Contract
Location: Hampshire, England
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus and package
IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire