|Job Title:||Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk - Contract - Bristol.
A global IT services company is searching for an Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - Identity & Access Management (IDAM) to join their team in Bristol (or London) on a contract basis.
Candidates must have operational experience of defining and rolling out security controls within an organisation. Candidates should also have the ability to speak to people and teams at various levels within an organisation - operational teams to C-Suite in relation to the controls activity.
The successful candidate will have very strong experience of security standards (ISF standard of good practice; NIST; ISO27001 etc.) and will also have strong risk assessment/risk management experience at a global level.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Identity & Access Management (IDAM)
- Risk Management
- Writing/reviewing information security control guidance
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving policies/standards for identity and access management
- Coordinating risk management activities and updating risk management register
- support the development and implementation of a customer's new cyber security control framework.
- Assist with writing and reviewing information security control guidance, including technical documentation e.g. system access, cryptography and network security policies.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Senior Developer (SAFe/IaaS/Public Cloud/HCI)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland