Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - Identity & Access Management (IDAM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Bristol and London.
We are looking for a candidate with the below experience:
- Identity & Access Management (IDAM)
- Risk Management
- Writing/reviewing information security control guidance
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving policies/standards for identity and access management
- Coordinating risk management activities and updating risk management register
- support the development and implementation of a customer's new cyber security control framework.
- Assist with writing and reviewing information security control guidance, including technical documentation e.g. system access, cryptography and network security policies.
This is an urgent requirement; please send your CV as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.