Information Security Manager
Full time Contract
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Information Security Manager role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level. The role requires someone who has hands on experience in transitioning an IT Security Service into a live state or delivering to a live customer They need to demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day-to-day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
Must have Skills & Experience:
- The role will require managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to ISO 27001 and Home Office standards. Proactively promote security services and drive revenue opportunities.
- Must be able to maintain and ensure compliance to an ISO27001 based Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Must have experience of the creation and maintenance of Security documents, risk register, remediation plans, contract gap analysis and security management plans
- Knowledge of some of the following security services is essential; Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt., Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security
- This is not a consultancy role or analyst role.
The Candidate will hold one of the following Security qualifications; lead Implementer ISO 27001, CISMP, CISM or CISSP.
Skills - Mandatory:
- Accountability and ownership - known as a fixer
- Strong Customer relationship / service delivery.
- Good knowledge of International security standards
- A strong technical background in security compliance and governance
- Good Knowledge of business benefits that security technologies can bring to the customer
- Ability to work as part of a larger team and matrix manage teams
- Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
- Be assertive and ensure the best interests of the Company and customer are protected
- Demonstrate effective management skills
- Security Risk Management
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared - DevOps Engineer
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Service Architect - Contract - Security Clearance* - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Project Manager (Fusion Cloud/Oracle)
Location: London, England
Project Manager (SCCM)