Information Security Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a client facing Information Security manager, working with a prestigious customer. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
The role requires someone who has hands on experience in delivering an IT Security Service into a live customer who can demonstrate they have held responsibility and accountability for all associated IT security day to day activities for a customer; including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
Key strength will be the ability to review the current status of delivery, Identify and deliver service improvements and articulate business benefits. Key attributes will a proven track record in supporting bid teams and sales teams to achieve new service and enhance existing services to drive business growth.
The candidate will need to be forward thinking working with the customer and key stakeholders. Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers and suppliers.
The role will require managing security activities such as risk, security incidents, changes, policies and governance to 27001. Proactively promote security services and drive revenue opportunities.
Knowledge of some of the following security services is essential; Firewalls, Advanced threat intelligence Service, Certificate mgmt., Cyber Threat Intelligence Service (CTI), DLP, Email Security, Endpoint encryption, End Point Security, IDS/IPS, Shared SIEMaas, SIEM, Vulnerability Management Web Security
The role will require flexibility in working hours and travel, primary location will be Dublin based on a customer site 3-5 days a week, with occasional travel around the U.K. and Europe.
This is not a consultancy role or analyst role.
The Candidate will hold one of the following Security qualifications; lead Implementer 27001, CISMP, CISM or CISSP and be able to obtain security clearance.
Skills - Mandatory:
- Accountability & ownership - known as a fixer
- Strong Customer relationship / service delivery.
- Good knowledge of International security standards
- A good technical background in either Networks, Security, Unix/Wintel
- Good Knowledge of business benefits that security technologies can bring to the customer
- Ability to work as part of a larger team and matrix manage teams
- Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
- Be assertive and ensure the best interests of the Company and customer are protected
- Demonstrate effective management skills
- Security Risk Management
- Demonstrate High level of integrity
- Hold Base line level clearance
- Holds a valid Driving Licence
Skills - Useful:
- An understanding of Government Security Policies and procedures.
- ITIL foundation
- People management
- Budget management
- PCI-DSS compliance
- Attention to detail
- Managing and developing teams
- GDPR knowledge
Skills - on the Job:
- Identify and Drive Security Service Improvements
- Lead, advocate and communicate company's security offerings, policies and procedures
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
SENIOR SYSTEMS DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Digital Insights & Analytics Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Market Daily Rate
Incident Manager - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England