|Job Title:||Information Architect|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
6 Month Contract
Information Architect - an exciting and new contract position working for a leading Communications company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. As Information Architect you will be responsible for the creation and review of specific domain architectures and business information models that meet the strategic requirements of the business. In essence you will help the business to understand what exactly it needs/wants and what might be missing from an architectural point of view to get there.
You will play an instrumental role in architecturing business requirements, you will be accountable for developing models and plans to drive forward the data architecture strategy whilst taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise Architecture or multi-domain architecture environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and proficiency of architecture tools and approaches.
- Demonstrable knowledge of business terminology and mapping to data assets
- Proven experience of implementing frameworks to measure KPI's, as well as experience of establishing 'value' from reporting and analytical delivery
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influencing across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers
- Ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams.
- Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of our business and it's operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service orientated environment.
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
- Certification TOGAF, DAMA CDMP or relevant experience with these frameworks
If you have the required experience please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.