Incident Manager - Perm - Portsmouth
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Are you an Incident Manager? Can you effectively manager Incidents through to resolution? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are looking for an Incident Manager.
The role will involve
- Using Remedy to log, acknowledge receipt of all Incidents escalated to it by the Authority;
- Detecting Incidents that relate to that services that they are managing on behalf of the Authority and assess the Priority in accordance with the Impact and Severity Matrix before:
(i) Raising, on a near real-time basis, Incidents to the Authority that have an impact or may have an impact on the Authority, End Users or other Authority Third Parties;
(ii) Raising in near real-time, Major Incidents to the Authority;
(iii) Support the development of a First Time Fix by ensuring that all Knowledge Articles associated with the FTF have been captured and shared in the Knowledge Management System;
(iv) Logging the Incident and taking no further action, if there is no impact.
- Managing all Incidents passed to Level 4 through to resolution whether passed to it by the Authority or discovered through its own processes in accordance with the Incident Priority level.
- Raising and make available Incident Records on Remedy.
- Updating Incident Records in near-real time and provide such Incident Reports to the Authority in near-real time.
- Raising or lower the Incident Priority level assigned to an Incident as directed by the Authority.
- Only suspending or terminating resolution of an Incident if it is instructed to do so in writing by the Authority (which instruction the Authority may give in its sole discretion).
- Updating the applicable Incident Record.
- Supporting the generation of Major Incident Response Teams (MIRT) to make Incident Records available to other Authority Third Parties who may be impacted by the Incident, to minimise the number of new Incidents created in response to a single Event
- Promptly following the resolution of each Incident complete a Post-Incident Report (PIR) and provide it to the Authority for consideration. Such PIR shall include recommendations as to how:
- Incidents similar to the relevant Incident can be avoid, or the likelihood of their occurrence minimised, in the future;
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Technical IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire