Incident Manager (shifts)
Incident Manager required for a leading mobile telecoms company. This is a critical role within the wider Service Management function providing on-site Incident Management resource 24x7, 365 days of the year, working alongside the Incident Management, Service Desk and off-shore Front Office ICT and Network operations functions.
The main duties:
- Deliver results and achieve SLA/KPI performance by focusing on effective cross functional team working.
- Co-ordinate/facilitate the communication process as well as the escalation process during the course of all Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Critical, and VIP incidents.
- Proactively monitor incident resolution, analyse and highlight trends and root causes to Problem Management and/or relevant support teams.
- 24/7 SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for Business and Customer escalations relating to high profile events.
- Escalation point for internal escalations from Operations Management, and wider Service Management community.
- Champion the company's quality standards and Service Management processes ensuring compliance across all operational teams.
PLEASE NOTE: this will be on a 24 x 7 shift rota of 12 hour shifts (days & nights)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.