Duration: 1 year+
My global IT outsourcing client is looking for an Incident Manager for an initial 1 year contract role.
The Incident Manager will:
- Use Remedy to log, acknowledge receipt of all Incidents escalated to it by the Authority;
- detect Incidents that relate to that services that they are managing on behalf of the Authority and assess the Priority in accordance with the Impact and Severity Matrix before:
- raising, on a near real-time basis, Incidents to the Authority that have an impact or may have an impact on the Authority, End Users or other Authority Third Parties;
- raising in near real-time, Major Incidents to the Authority;
- support the development of a First Time Fix by ensuring that all Knowledge Articles associated with the FTF have been captured and shared in the Knowledge Management System;
- logging the Incident and taking no further action, if there is no impact.
- Manage all Incidents passed to Level 4 through to resolution whether passed to it by the Authority or discovered through its own processes in accordance with the Incident Priority level.
Promptly following the resolution of each Incident complete a Post-Incident Report (PIR) and provide it to the Authority for consideration. Such PIR shall include recommendations as to how:
- Incidents similar to the relevant Incident can be avoid, or the likelihood of their occurrence minimised, in the future;
- The impact of such Incidents can be minimised;
- Existing processes can be changed to increase the likelihood of such Incident being resolved via First Time Fix.
A national security clearance is required for this role
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire