Duration: 1 year+
My global IT outsourcing client is looking for an Incident Manager for an initial 1 year contract role.
The Incident Manager will:
- Use Remedy to log, acknowledge receipt of all Incidents escalated to it by the Authority;
- detect Incidents that relate to that services that they are managing on behalf of the Authority and assess the Priority in accordance with the Impact and Severity Matrix before:
- raising, on a near real-time basis, Incidents to the Authority that have an impact or may have an impact on the Authority, End Users or other Authority Third Parties;
- raising in near real-time, Major Incidents to the Authority;
- support the development of a First Time Fix by ensuring that all Knowledge Articles associated with the FTF have been captured and shared in the Knowledge Management System;
- logging the Incident and taking no further action, if there is no impact.
Manage all Incidents passed to Level 4 through to resolution whether passed to it by the Authority or discovered through its own processes in accordance with the Incident Priority level.
Raise and make available Incident Records on Remedy.
Update Incident Records in near-real time and provide such Incident Reports to the Authority in near-real time.
Raise or lower the Incident Priority level assigned to an Incident as directed by the Authority.
Update the applicable Incident Record.
Support the generation of Major Incident Response Teams (MIRT) to make Incident Records available to other Authority Third Parties who may be impacted by the Incident, to minimise the number of new Incidents created in response to a single Event.
Promptly following the resolution of each Incident complete a Post-Incident Report (PIR) and provide it to the Authority for consideration. Such PIR shall include recommendations as to how:
- Incidents similar to the relevant Incident can be avoid, or the likelihood of their occurrence minimised, in the future;
- The impact of such Incidents can be minimised;
- Existing processes can be changed to increase the likelihood of such Incident being resolved via First Time Fix.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.