|Job Title:||Incident Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity for an Incident Manager to join a leading telecoms business based in Berkshire.
Your responsibilities an Incident Manager will include;
- Deliver results and achieve SLA/KPI performance by focusing on effective cross functional team working.
- Co-ordinate/facilitate the communication process as well as the escalation process during the course of all Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Critical, and VIP incidents.
- Proactively monitor incident resolution, analyse and highlight trends and root causes to Problem Management and/or relevant support teams.
- 24/7 SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for Business and Customer escalations relating to high profile events.
- Act as an escalation point for internal escalations from Operations Management, and wider Service Management community.
- Ensure quality standards and Service Management processes are compliant across all operational teams.
The ideal Incident Manager will have;
- Extensive experience in a fast-paced Operations environment working within an ITIL framework with a solid understanding of the Incident Management process.
- Experience of ITSM tool sets, preferably BMC Remedy.
- Proven ability to engage and communicate with senior stakeholders and support teams across any number of business functions.
- ITIL Qualification.
- Experience of ICT / and or Mobile Network Technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation and work alongside industry leading professionals. To find out more please contact email@example.com or apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.