|Job Title:||Incident Assurance Managet|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Incident Assurance Manager
Reading/ Hybrid working - 1 or 2 days a week in the office
MBNL are seeking an Incident Assurance Manager to manage the delivery of incident assurance services by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by the shareholders.
What the Incident Assurance Manager can expect to be doing:
- Responsible for assuring and ensuring incidents are recorded accurately in Remedy in terms of event durations and impacts on customer experience
- Ensure and manage Ericsson adherence to the incident management service outlined in the contract and relevant Service Operations Manuals (SOM's), through a Service Assurance framework
- Manage continuous improvement of the methodologies, processes, system controls, capabilities and relationships required for Incident availability and the delivery of service availability including all related forums, communication, and governance control points
- Manage cases where mediation is required to ensure correct ownership of tickets, prevent (where possible) senior levels of mediation being required.
- Be an escalation point for jeopardy management where a resolving agency wrest within MBNL
- The Incident Assurance Manager will manage and ensure that complex process interlocks for incident service between all parties are effective in their design and execution and deliver the correct outcomes
- Accountable for supporting the Service Assurance Team with respect to Ericsson Incident Service Performance Adjustment (SPA) claims process, ensuring clear and concise case data is supplied, supporting the discussions with shareholders, and providing robust challenges to E\ rejects SPA
- Manage and participate in performing Play book and Service Operations Manuals (SOM) and designating Pass/Fails
- Play a role in supporting and developing the use of BMC remedy tool set.
- Grow MBNL's culture: understand what drives high performance, engagement, and delivery. Actively support MBNL's People Agenda and drive positive improvements.
- Be a true service provider - understand your customers' needs and encourage your team to deliver a great service internally and externally.
The successful Incident Assurance Manager will have:
- Ability to collaborate with managers and external stakeholders
- Technical understanding of Mobile Telecommunications system architecture
- Experience in Telecommunication Operations and/or/deployment
- Incident management and escalation management experience
- Strong knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills
- Awareness of ITIL is desirable
To apply for the Incident Assurance Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cert Consultant -Incident /SOC
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Project Manager - Acquisition
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Project Manager - Acquisition
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Senior Application Support (Billing)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive Package Available
Front End Project Manager - Site Acquisition and Design
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire