In-House Commercial Property Lawyer (with knowledge of ECC legislation)
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company in Reading for an In-House Commercial Property Lawyer, this is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
As Commercial Property Lawyer, you will play a key role in my clients' new Code Team, providing commercially astute legal advice to the business as part of their new 'Electronic Communications Code' (ECC) team. Providing advice on all aspects of the new ECC surrounding acquisition and management of the property portfolio, in order to help drive the delivery of the key property and acquisition targets.
I am looking for an experienced In-House Commercial Property Lawyer with either experience in or in-depth knowledge in, the new Electronic Commercial Code legislation, as you will be required to provide a full legal service in regards to this code and the acquisition and management of commercial property.
- In-house Commercial Property Lawyer
- Working knowledge of the new Electronic Communications Code (ECC) legislation
- Working knowledge of the Landlord & Tenant Act
- Previously worked in a fast paced environment or high volume/transactional property deals
- Experience of acquiring rights/land using Compulsory Purchase principles
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please apply on line.
Please note, we are not able to provide sponsorship.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.