We are working with a Market leading Network Operator to recruit an IMS / Linux - Core Engineer. Within the role of IMS / Linux - Core Engineer you will be providing operational support across various platforms and services.
In the role of IMS / Linux - Core Engineer you will support and maintain IMS / VoLTE Linux platforms
As a IMS / Linux - Core Engineer you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following activities:
- Day to Day operations of Mobile Circuit Core systems including delivery and integration of new features / services
- Help achieve high levels of service continuity by delivering testing, config and monitoring within the environment
- Perform upgrades and patches on IMS products using Linux
- Work with other functions to establish root-cause of MCC issues
- Monitor and report on capacity to ensure Network and services are utilised correctly
To be a successful Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer you must demonstrate:
- Expertise within Mobile Circuit domain and solutions - Including IMS
- Successfully performed upgrades on Linux based products
- Background of troubleshooting within 3G / 4G Circuit Core and Packet Core elements
To apply for the role of IMS / Linux - Core Engineer please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.