- Working knowledge of the IMS and MSS core network architecture.
- A demonstrable understanding of services in IMS and MSS networks including VoLTE, VoWiFi, RCSe.
- A demonstrable understanding of signalling protocols, procedures and call flows within the IMS and MSS networks. e.g. Diameter, Radius etc.
- Good understanding of IP and associated protocols and its uses in the voice core network.
- Good understanding of Core Network Operational Support Systems and processes.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the testing lifecycle - experience a real benefit.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover.
- Experience of deployment including, installation, commissioning, integration and validation of network systems through the delivery lifecycle to full operational handover.
- Strong ability to work alone on technical issues.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Mitel (Mavenir) IMS products.
- Good working knowledge of Nokia MSS platforms (MSC, MGW)
- Experience with NSN/Siemens hiS700 system.
- Working knowledge of IP networks.
- Experience in Network Virtualisation
- Vendor management skills and experience.
- Project and Design lifecycle understanding.
- Ability to travel and work from remote locations when required by the business.
- Time served experience in 2 of the following work areas: design, test or operations.
Educated to degree or higher vocational education level in a Telecommunications or network discipline.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.