|Job Title:||Implementation Project Manager - Remedy 9.1|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Great opportunity to work for an innovator within the telecoms industry that has state of the art offices based very close to Reading train station and has a flexible working policy.
An experienced IT Technical Project Manage is required with Remedy tools project knowledge.
The latest Remedy version is required - 9.1 / cloud based Remedy / Remedy-On-Demand.
Remedy implementation experience is required and to understand how remedy really works.
What the role will be doing:
- Audit, supervise and control accountability to ensure that projects in the Enablers Programme are correctly initiated, managed, executed and closed.
- Ensures that the outline Business Case of the project has been defined and agreed with key project Stakeholders, and is understood by the project team.
- Working with the project team, confirms that the correct project approach is adopted and enforced for the duration of the project.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action on behalf of the Enablers Programme
- Use project governance, ensuring deliverables are of the correct standard, attends governance reviews, ensuring actions are followed up and closed
- Ensures that key stakeholders receive regular communications, time and cost forecasts and budget reports with specific focus on expectation management.
What experience is needed:
- Remedy implementation experience.
- Vendor management experience.
- Experience working to a structured framework or process e.g. ITIL
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills.
For fine details please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead