|Job Title:||Implementation Managers - ADC - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Implementation Managers / ADC Delivery Managers - 12 month contract - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
We are looking for an experienced Acquisition, Design and Construction Delivery Manager who will lead and coordinate Delivery requirements with respect to ADC activities and support Commercial and Technical topics relating to Network Rollout (NRO) of Radio Products, achieving Build Completion.
You will be involved in planning and management of the ADC services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance supporting the Customer Delivery Lead as the need arises via a team of ADC project managers. You must therefore have good people management skills motivating the team to deliver against targets.
The Delivery Manager Lead ADC will ensure work is executed as per the project requirements and will act as a point of contact for delivery activities towards the Customer Delivery Organisation, Third Parties and Project Organisation and internal Partners.
The role is primarily to provide services relating to the Acquisition, Design and Construction of LTE & 5G RAN solutions but may also include In Building, Infrastructure and Antenna line solutions. This role is suited to candidates with a proficient background in NRO RAN swap projects with experience and awareness of acquisition of cell sites, cell site design or construction management. Suitable candidates must have expert knowledge of MBNL ADC processes and policies and have worked at a strategy level in the delivery of ADC services.
Accountable for ADC service delivery for the deployment of equipment from site instruction through to site build acceptance. Organize and coordinate the rollout of sites, ensuring that they are delivered in line with the contractual requirements. Manage Third parties to deliver sites through a controlled program of works ensuring that all implementation works are undertaken to budget and within SLA.
Ensure Delivery critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on. Act on relevant metrics by investigating and implementing corrective actions, participate in Customer Delivery meetings and issue associated reports.
Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the commencement or acceptance of a site deployment Ensure site deployments align with all Health & Safety, CDM, ICNIRP and any other legislative requirements applicable to on site work (and any changes to these requirements)
Ensure planning information is maintained in the project tools and that all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories. Support New Product Introductions and ensure they are transferred effectively into the Delivery process. This is to include acting as a Delivery Subject Matter Specialist towards FOA's, Trials or Proof of Concepts.
Assessment of Customer Change Requests (CCR's) Promote use of Global methods and technology solutions to maximise delivery efficiency
- Preferred experience in the field of Acquisition, Design & Construction / rollout of cell sites.
- Planning and organisation skills for large projects.
- Experience in handling third party suppliers in the delivery of DICI rollout services.
- Commercial awareness and experience of delivering to budgets.
- Excellent leading and supervising skills combined with a results-oriented demeanour.
- Effective communication and facilitation skills.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Flexible with the ability to lead change and resolve ambiguity
- Experience in resolving challenges with perseverance to overcome multiple obstacles.
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK to customer offices.
- Ericsson Radio Product knowledge
- Knowledge/Experience of local authority planning in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, and also site acquisition experience gained in a utilities or telecom environment.
- Knowledge/Experience of Civils, Towers, Antenna Line Systems (from BTS to antenna) including testing
- Excellent IT skills e.g. MS Office and workflow concepts
- Used to working with databases and updating online tools and systems with accurate and succinct data and comments.
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Have good time management skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data & Reporting Analyst - SQL - Mobile Telecoms
Telecoms Channel Manager
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Electrical Engineering Specialist
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Electrical Engineering Specialist
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands