|Job Title:||Implementation Manager|
|Location:||Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Competetive FTC salary + package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The Implementation Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
· Provide insight and manages supplier performance and challenge their performance and ensures they deliver to operational metrics.
· Report and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
· Support robust implementation of new services my assuring the high quality of those services.
To deliver the outcomes, the Implementation Manager has the following responsibilities:
· Provide interface to deployment MSP programme team into the Operations MSP.
· Maintain close links with deployment MSP delivery teams to ensure ownership and prompt resolution of faults.
· Interface with operations' problem management function to identify potential resolution of systematic deployment faults and deployment defects.
· Drive prompt resolution of existing 'legacy faults' identified by the deployment programmes.
· Govern BIS and TTO concession processes ensuring ahearence to WLA's.
· Minimises and manages failed planned work ensuring deployment teams deliver continual improvments .
· Provide an effective feedback loop for build quality issues impacting performance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working