IMPLEMENTATION COORDINATOR PM - REMOTE - CONTRACT- 1 YEAR+
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a Project Manager to support the preparation of the Deployment Workstream in readiness for all transitional deployments & cutovers, working as part of a team to ensure all pre-requisite tasks are performed in good time, all supporting documentation is produced/updated & that the appropriate governance processes are adhered to.
LONG TERM CONTRACT
- Complying with the Change Management processes in order to produce & and present
- Requests for Change (RFCs).
- Production of Service Requests (SRs) + other request types.
- Managing updates to Runbooks.
- Securing & coordinating resources.
- Managing a Master deployment schedule (XLS), which tracks numerous attributes relating to preparation for deployments.
- Arranging & attending "bridge" calls to oversee installations/deployments, together with technical teams.
- Updating operational work instructions as required.
- Performing adhoc tasks in support of the workstream, as identified & requested by the Workstream Lead.
Need to have:
- Candidate is a PM / strong Project Leader or Project Associate.
- Good communicator, inc. across geographical/organisational boundaries.
- Organised, self-starter & proactive mindset.
- Able to operate in a challenging environment with tight deadlines & stakeholders that may not always be aligned.
- Possesses a flexible "can-do" attitude, able to deal with late notice / short notice alterations & requests for change.
- Good attention to detail & the ability to manage & coordinate multiple simultaneous activities ("spinning multiple plates").
- Works to a high standard, ensuring every task & artefact exhibits quality, accuracy & timeliness.
- PRINCE2, Agile
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
service desk agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Service Desk Agent
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Salary: Up to £10.22 per hour
Senior Applications Architect