|Job Title:||ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared|
|REF:||CB - ENG ILS_1610722126|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Integrated Logistic Support Engineer - Contract - Security Cleared
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people as an Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Engineer - We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work alongside technical teams and analyses, research, draft, produce, manage and maintain ILS data and Documentation for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced ILS Engineer capable of conducting unaided ILS activities. They should be very familiar with the Defence Logistics Framework and their application to projects.
You will need to show your ability to deliver ILS Activities especially ARM, Managing ILS data in spreadsheet and databases.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Provide domain expertise and attend ILS meetings
- Detailed Understanding of 00-600 and develop and implement support solutions
- Ability to interpret Bill Of Materials and to construct Equipment Breakdown Structures utilising Logistics Control Number format.
- Familiarity of general IT equipment
- Good understanding of in-service support principles
- Good MS Office Skills (Word, Presentations Excel)
- Knowledge of ILS modelling, prediction tools and techniques.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Oracle HCM Consultant
Full Stack Developer
Product Manager / Product Owner (Insurance)
Location: Berkshire, England