|Job Title:||IFS Implementation & Support Manager|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
IFS Implementation & Support Manager
12 month contract
Based in Reading + flexible working
We are looking for an experienced IFS Implementation & Support Manager to join a fantastic team, with daily challenges to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your skills at the forefront of mobile network services.
You will be responsible for providing the IT development life cycle management for the IFS procurement and supply chain implementation. You will act as a technical business partner to the logistics team to implement functionalities within IFS.
- Act as IFS functional expert
- Manage external developer, IT service partners & internal users in the system development life cycle
- Project management
- Lead the go0live support for post implementation
- Develop knowledge base
- Lead the IFS procurement SME to continue to improve user experience.
What we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- Experience in IFS version upgrades
- IT project development life cycle experience
- Business analysis experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Full Stack Developer
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Oracle HCM Consultant
Site Access Negotiator