Identity and Access Management Project Manager (IDAM/IAM/Security) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Slough, Berkshire.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Extensive IDAM Project Management experience
- Project Manager with lots of experience in running Security projects, especially Identity & Access Management
- Experience of project managing full life-cycle IDAM projects
- IT Services background with strong client facing experience
- Prince 2 Certified or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.