|Job Title:||ICS SCADA Cybersecurity Architect (SIEM/IPS/Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity Specialist/Consultant/Architect (SIEM/IPS/Manufacturing/Claroty/Tenable/Radiflow/SOA/Safety Critical) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 3-month (Home based) contract.
Are you a security architect with a record of accomplishment in the creation, review and enhancement of effective security systems architectures for ICS and SCADA systems? Have you demonstrable experience of applying your expertise to manufacturing and production systems? Can you explain to business users what security risks systems are exposed to and the risks that the adoption of new technologies can bring? Are you familiar with the IEC standards relating to safety critical systems? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to provide security advice and manage security-related issues for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a principal consultant to be part of our developing team delivering services to clients in the manufacturing, utilities and travel sectors.
We are recruiting a security architect to join the team working with our clients and vendor partners to develop new security solutions integrated with our advanced threat centre and are looking for an individual who can manage a complex workload and who understands the importance of customer care and the ability to build longer-term professional relationships.
- A track record of managing relationships with customers, scoping and delivering consultancy assignments and with a broad range of experience in providing advice and guidance on security regulations, policies, processes and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of working in industrial plant and factory environments
- Proven capability in Cybersecurity
- An understanding of safety critical systems and the standards (especially IEC 61508) that govern their implementation and operation.
- Ideally, certification under the ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Certificate Programme (preferably all four certificates)
- Technical knowledge of Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), secure credential management, virtualisation, service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Understanding of network technologies and network protocols used in Operational Technology environments.
- Experience performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements that accompany the introduction of new technologies.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following vendors' technologies: Claroty, Tenable and Radiflow
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Secure Cloud - AWS Architect - Perm - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Secure Cloud - Azure Architect - Perm - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Application Platform Manager
Location: Oxfordshire, England