IAM Security Project Manager - Slough - Contract
The role holder will need to be a competent IAM Project Manager capable of working on complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Responsible for leading IAM security projects
- Leads and coaches teams to help them identify business opportunities and define customer requirements.
- Responsible for the Project Management of major technological projects for customers, communicating these to team members for them to design and implement.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business. Helps them see how technological issues should affect their business strategies.
- IAM Security Project Management experience
- Able to create a project from nothing. i.e. be involved in the creation, scoping and requirements definition against the risk based drivers
- Comfortable in all areas of Information Security
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.