|Job Title:||Human Resource Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Role: People Business Partner
Type: 6 Month FTC
Location: Reading Hybrid (2 days a week in Reading)
We have a great opportunity for People Business Partner to join one of the leading Telecom brands for a FTC of 6 Months.
The role holder supports leaders and teams across the Business, while also playing a critical role in connecting with the wider people team on feedback and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage relationships and influence leaders on strategic and operational people matter's providing proactive HR expertise with strong thought leadership and guidance
- Represent PBP team in relevant People Team working groups and provide local policy, and in-country employment legislation' where required
- Proactively identify opportunities to influence and support achievement of business and HR agenda
- Solve complex problems with innovative solutions and clear and considered recommendations whilst overcoming challenges to achieve longer term business benefit
- Challenge and influence business leaders to ensure people are at the heart of the business leveraging relationships and challenging status quo with new and better ways of doing things
- Explore external best practice learning, introduce new thinking and support cultural change
- Participate in cross functional HR projects and programmes ensuring the alignment of people processes, culture, systems and employee experience are effectively implemented across the company and/or in business area
- Work with others across the function to achieve the strategy and goals of the People function collaborating effectively with all team
- Lead the planning, communication and implementation of HR interventions, services, processes or policies effectively across the business
- Manage delivery programmes and projects locally and across multiple functions if generic roll-out
- Design and implement people change management plans and influence stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and transition to new ways of working
- Advise on, develop and implement HR initiatives, programmes and processes incorporating best practice and fresh thinking to support the company vision and business/people strategy
- Lead the adoption of digital ways of working ensuring appropriate touch and technology interactions that provide a great employee experience
- Identify and implement innovative interventions with business leaders to increase employee engagement and motivation in support of a high performance culture
- Represent the company externally at conferences and external events
- Strong interpersonal skills: networking, negotiation, influencing, collaborating, presentation, written communications.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders, focusing on behaviours, actions and key decisions
- Good commercial acumen and understanding of how businesses operate end-to-end.
- High impact individual with strong track record in developing and implementing actionable short and medium HR plans in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrated proactive and effective business counselling, issue spotting, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- HR business partnering experience
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with ability to solve complex and non -standard issues with innovative solutions and creative thinking
- Strong technical HR knowledge across all disciplines including experience and understanding of best practice HR processes and ways of working
- Curiosity to learn, grow develop new skills and thinking
- Thrives on working in a collaborative team-based environment supporting others to achieve their goals
- Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities
- High level of personal resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in a dynamic culture
- Good understanding of in-country employment legislation
- Successfully operates in a collaborative, matrixed, services environment.
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Sales Specialist
Salary: OTE earnings £100k
Senior Network IP Engineer - German speaking
Location: Hannover, Niedersachsen
Incident assurance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Telecoms Channel Manager
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Customer Value Manager - Contract/Prepay/Broadband
Location: Reading, Berkshire