|Job Title:||HSQE Management Systems Lead|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are looking for a HSQE Management Systems Lead to join our expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire. Working with one of the leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers, you'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
The HSQE Management Systems Lead will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the implementation of a health and safety management system conformant to ISO 45001:2018
- Responsible for the implementation of an environmental management system conformant to ISO 14001:2015
- Support in the implementation of an quality management system conformant to ISO 9001:2015
- Develop and maintain HS&E Legal Registers to ensure compliance with all HS&E legislation.
- Develop and maintain HS&E Aspects/Hazards Registers to ensure management of all HS&E risk.
- Ensure Team/Corporate Risk Registers are maintained and up to date for all HS&E matters.
- Develop and maintain HSEQ standards, processes, procedures, guidance, templates and forms.
- Ensure a consistent process for classification of HS&E incident reports and investigation.
- Ensure a process is in place for consistent HS&E reporting is established throughout the company and its contractors in accordance with those metrics and KPIs required by us.
- Make adjustments and enhancements to our HSEQ Management System as a result of changed risk and / or performance of contractors' compliance against HS&E requirements.
- Provide regular reporting on management system performance, identifying and leading actions to resolve deficiencies within MBNL.
- Provide the primary point of contact with external bodies with responsibility for HS&E certification.
- Oversee any third-party audit processes to meet the requirements of external certifications.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external parties. Ensure that arrangements are robust under external scrutiny and audit.
- Develop and maintain and internal assurance programme to ensure compliance with policy.
- Undertake periodic monitoring, review and audit of HSEQ process across the organisation.
- Prepare and share outputs of internal assurance regime with the Head of HSEQ, ELT and SMT.
- Responsible for oversight of all HS&E corrective action plans as a result of assurance activities, driving actions to address identified issues.
- Hold corrective action owners to account for identified non-conformances, escalating as required.
- Work with, support and hold to account HSEQ team members in the ongoing development and maintenance of our HSEQ Management System.
- Develop systems and processes to provide high quality management information to ensure that the HS&E performance of the business is clearly understood, and that trends and issues can be quickly anticipated and addressed.
- Writing and producing HSEQ standards, procedures, processes, method statements, generic risk assessments and any other documentation required for the HSEQ management system.
- Provide relevant information, reports and support discussions to enable leadership of HSEQ at all levels in the organisation, ensuring this remains our non-negotiable priority.
- Ensure that relevant members of the Executive Team, along with their organisations, are fully engaged in safety leadership; that they understand performance, incident trends and learn from them to avoid reoccurrences.
The successful HSQE Management Systems Lead will have:
- Extensive knowledge of health, safety, and environmental management systems
- Experience of developing and implementing health, safety and environmental systems.
- Extensive knowledge of HSG65, 14001 and 45001
- Good analytical skills and the ability to influence and communicate at all levels are essential both internally and externally.
- Understanding of the control of sub-contractor operations.
- Experience of working at a senior level in a large organisation.
- History of delivering high quality and accurate work to deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
If you relish the prospect of developing your career in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Salesforce Developer
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Process Architect/Release Lead (Datacentre/AWS/Oracle)
Location: London, England
Lead DevOps Engineer, Bracknell, Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Head of Sales, Americas
Location: Remote, Global