Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for an HSEQ Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing successful delivery of projects related to all Health, Safety, Quality and Environment matters.
Your responsibilities as the HSEQ Project Manager will include;
- To be first point of contact for all stakeholder project queries related to H&S, Quality and Environment
- Management of all H&S site upgrades instructions
- Finance Management of all projects related to H&S
- Management of purchase orders and invoicing
- Support end to end governance processes throughout the project
- Attend project board meetings to discuss workflow and attend internal and external project review meetings
- Influence data quality and identify and issues and solutions
The ideal HSEQ Project Manager will have;
- Experience of working in a similar role ideally within high risk industry
- Rolled out a H&S strategy programme
- Dealt with multiple projects at the same time
- Experience of driving forward H&S, Quality, Environment changes
- Project management qualifications e.g. APMP
If this sounds like the next role within Health and Safety for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Engineer (mobile telecoms)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
RAN Design Technical Authority
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority