Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Provide support on all HR elements of TUPE activity within the project. Provide both hands on and advisory support.
- Provide support to the transfer programme through effective project management and risk management.
- Ensure appropriate and professional HR advice is provided to the project team.
- Ensure appropriate legal and due diligence advice is provided and acted upon.
- Attend meetings with client, responsible for negotiation and ensure effective communications with the client HR team.
- Provide support during the employee consultation process as when required. Ensure the entire transfer-in process will be running smoothly and effectively (from planning, negotiation, employee consultation to on-boarding).
- Support HRBP and HR Operation as to ensure all TUPE legal requirements are met. Work closely with HRBP and HR Operation department to ensure effective communication are in place.
What you will need
- Excellent knowledge of current UK employment legislation and ACAS guidelines
- Extensive TUPE Transfer Experience
- Previous experience of implementing and advising on a broad spectrum of HR policies with managers and employees
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent TUPE project Management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own time effectively
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.