We are recruiting for a HR MIS Analyst workig for a leading company based in Glasgow. As a HR MIS Analyst, you will be responsible for providing 2nd line support on their HR systems.
- Responsible for advising HR Shared Services on all Oracle HR (including payroll)/Recruitment system related issues
- Collaborate with our technical teams on all system issues
- Deliver HR Management Information reporting and analysis within SLA's, and respond to ad hoc requests
- Responsible for general system maintenance - defect management, improvements, user acceptance testing
- Engage, coach and advise the wider People Team on HR systems and Reporting, applying insights to make recommendations for new ways of working
- Analyse and maintain all HR system access, ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- SME Lead/Assist on Ad Hoc HR projects where required - e.g. System upgrades, Large scale terms and conditions changes projects
- Ensure relevant documentation is available for all HR systems/reporting processes and procedures
- Understand and live the company brand values and culture
- Good communicator, articulate with stakeholders, good team player, easy to get along with, polite.
- Advanced Excel - pivot tables, V-look ups, (Macros nice to have)
- Oracle HR systems (Ebiz /Fusion), or if not, then SAP or Workday, they aren't that fussy, but just as long as they are HR focussed systems
- MUST have sound knowledge of HR systems
- Large scale company environment, with lots of internal employees - think Three, British Gas, Legal & General etc.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit our application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.