|Job Title:||HR MI/Data Analyst - Sage HR|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Great opportunity to work for a company that is currently undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
This position can be remote working or based out of offices in Oxfordshire or Shepherds Bush in London.
We are looking for an HR MI/Data Analyst that ideally has experience of Sage HR to support the delivery and development of the HR Analytics strategy to provide insight which actively supports the business & HR priorities. Operating as a subject matter expert, the HR MI/Data Analyst will support stakeholders across the business by delivering timely, high impact and insightful people data analytics for each of the business areas.
What the role will be doing:
- Work closely with the HR Director to help shape and deliver the HR Analytics Plan and roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including HR Leadership Team (HRLT), and other enabling functions to identify and prioritise reporting and analysis requirements which support the delivery of Business and HR Strategies
- In line with the Analytics plan, design & maintain Business Intelligence reports that provide insight on our people data by highlighting trends, identifying the potential causes and the possible impact of any interventions
- Provide, maintain & develop regular management reports, such as: Monthly HR reporting of key metrics (e.g. headcount, turnover, absence, performance etc.), quarterly reports as required, quarterly & annual reporting e.g. Diversity, Performance, Gender Pay Gap, L&D, Engagement Survey etc
- Produce quarterly dashboards which track trends and progress in an accurate and timely manner and maintain company data integrity by using a regular audit processes for the data held in the HR Systems, monitoring and recording any data issues
- Ensure our reports & processes safeguard all employee sensitive data in line with GDPR regulations and provide support to the Reward team on cyclical processes e.g. Annual Pay Review, Annual Bonus, Benefits etc
- Enhance the profile, visibility, understanding and application of HR analytics by improving and simplifying the reports & processes. Assume responsibility for identifying trends in data and thereafter initiate conversations on those findings with the appropriate stakeholder/s
- Deploy automation wherever possible to improve overall efficiency and support Technology where appropriate with the technology of the HRIS
- Innovate and recommend methods whereby analytics can be used to improve the decision making and operational efficiency of the business
What we are looking for:
- Experience of the cloud based system ideally Sage HR
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of taking a key role in the management and analytics of HR data
- Experience of obtaining and analysing a variety and large amounts of complex data
- Ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable format
- Experience of planning and prioritising multiple activities
- Comfortable in managing a high workload with competing priorities
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Technical Support Analyst
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Technical Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
BI Developer/Reporting Data Analyst - Power BI, Visualisation
Location: West London, London
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive salary plus benefits