This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
We are looking for an HR MI Analyst who will support the delivery and development of our HR Analytics strategy to provide insight which actively supports our business & HR priorities. Operating as a subject matter expert, the HR MI Analyst will support stakeholders across the business by delivering timely, high impact and insightful people data analytics for each of the business areas. This will inform and enable data driven decision making. They will also have responsibility for specific payroll related activities to support the management of payroll.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the HR Director to help shape and deliver the HR Analytics Plan and roadmap
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including HR Leadership Team (HRLT), and other enabling functions to identify and prioritise reporting and analysis requirements which support the delivery of Business and HR Strategies
- In line with the Analytics plan, design & maintain Business Intelligence reports that provide insight on our people data by highlighting trends, identifying the potential causes and the possible impact of any interventions
- Provide, maintain & develop regular management reports, such as: Monthly HR reporting of key metrics (e.g. headcount, turnover, absence, performance etc.), quarterly reports as required, quarterly & annual reporting e.g. Diversity, Performance, Gender Pay Gap, L&D, Engagement Survey etc
- Produce quarterly dashboards which track trends and progress in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain company data integrity by using a regular audit process for the data held in the HR Systems, monitoring and recording any data issues
- Ensure our reports & processes safeguard all employee sensitive data in line with GDPR regulations
- Provide support to the Reward team on cyclical processes e.g. Annual Pay Review, Annual Bonus, Benefits etc
- Participate in cross collaboration with other Analytics teams in order to improve ways of working and develop consistent processes
- Provide support on ad-hoc processes & projects
- Innovate and recommend methods whereby analytics can be used to improve the decision making and operational efficiency of the business
- Enhance the profile, visibility, understanding and application of HR analytics by improving and simplifying the reports & processes
- Deploy automation wherever possible to improve overall efficiency
- Assume responsibility for identifying trends in data and thereafter initiate conversations on those findings with the appropriate stakeholder/s
- Liaise closely with the HR team to ensure employee data is accurate and safeguarded when transferred between systems and providers
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to facilitate delivery of system and reporting platform upgrades
- Support Technology where appropriate with the technology of the HRIS
- Manage the day to day administration of the HRIS system
- Implement and manage a data integrity strategy to ensure that data is accurate and compliant e.g. GDPR
- Act as the company expert on developing and maintaining management information from the HR system.
The successful HR MI Analyst will have:
- Experience of the cloud based system Sage HR
- Experience of taking a key role in the management and analytics of HR data
- Experience of obtaining and analysing a variety and large amounts of complex data
- Ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable format
- Advanced MS Excel skills
To apply for the HR MI Analyst role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.