HR Generalist (Delivery Experience)
My client is a well-known Mobile Operator, who are based in the Berkshire area. They are currently seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their team on a contract basis.
- Accountable for the delivery of a standardised efficient service for People lifecycle, calendar events, as well as processes and initiatives to support delivery of the People strategy.
- Work closely with Business Partners and other specialist areas within the People team to ensure resource and support is in place to successfully execute plans,
- Coach and advise managers, providing robust challenge through all elements of the People lifecycle. Develop skills, knowledge and confidence to encourage and affect the necessary change to deliver the desired business outcomes.
- Share internal and external business and commercial knowledge across the wider People teams to provide 'best practice' advice
- Must have strong Organisational Development experience
- Proven generalist HR experience in a fast moving and agile environment.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative.
- Proven track record of developing, driving and delivering against implementation plans.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to deadlines.
- Resilient and comfortable taking ownership.
- Ability to build valuable stakeholder relationships.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or with equivalent experience.
If you have the right skills and experience and you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.