18 month Fixed Term Contract
Remote currently, and then Theale based from around September, with flex
Exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a collaborative HR function support while current incumbent is on Mat leave. This role will be reporting into Head of HR & Talent, and will need to be able to act as the first point of contact for HR related queries, representing the People Team in delivering excellence across the HR Lifecycle. Part of the role will also need you to play a part in a HR system implementation, so it would be beneficial if you have done something like this previously with Sage HR or another system.
You will need:
* CIPD or CPP qualified
* Good payroll experience, not processing, but gathering and working with external payroll providers
* Strong ER ability including performing disciplinary hearings
* Need to have experience of a system implementations
* Confident in working with numerical data, Excel and PowerPoint literate
* Good organisation, able to get into the detail, and work with routine as required
* Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
* Confidential and discrete
If you would like to be considered please submit your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.