Job Title: HR Business Partner
- Understand the HR strategy and help the business units to provide the best Human Resource practice from strategy to execution.
- Familiar with UK employment law, with excellent human resource case handling ability, able to help the business build teams, retain and attract high-quality talent.
- Provide support for all HR Activities including best practice, legislation, and the analysis and interpretation of data at our client's Research Centre.
- Understand the Company's talent system and each stage of the employee life cycle while balancing this against local processes/practices and creating a consistent experience for all IRC employees.
- Build effective communication between UK branches and HQ in China in HR aspects.
- Ensure there is a clear rationale (economic, organisational and /or technical) for the proposed changes and that the changes are aligned to the company and HR objectives.
- Build strong business relationship with internal clients and the internal HR functions.
- The desire and ability to be an influential and credible senior HR leader within the team, including setting the tone, agenda, and direction for the HRBP role.
- Develop an in-depth business knowledge and understand the current gaps and demands of the business sector, lead in the demand analysis, design and implementation of talent management solutions to attract/ retain high end talent.
- In accordance with the Business and HR strategy, assist our client's R&D UK management to formulate a talent management programme, increase the organisation's core competitiveness, and support the business strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field.
- More than 3 years of experience in the chip, R&D or manufacturing related industries, with successful human resource management experience.
- An understanding of key employment and other relevant legislation/best practice in HR (ACAS code, GDPR, Health & Safety).
- Experience working across a global organisation and with multi-territory support.
- Previous experience working with HR with exposure to building relationships with Senior Leaders.
- Able to problem solve and demonstrate operational and strategic skills.
How to apply
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
This is an ongoing contract position. The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
HR Assistant -Mandarin speaking
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Senior Customer Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Change Communications Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Change Communications Manager - Tech to Tech
Location: Berkshire, England