Our client, a leading name within the telecoms industry are currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing first class HR support and finalising the build of the organisation model for one of our major departments.
- Oversight of resource plan, ensuring new roles are in line with TOM, and in line with Company recruitment guidelines. Including the identification of job descriptions and grading.
- Play an active role in recruitment/interviews to support the current demands on resource team
- Set up a leadership cadence & facilitate leadership meetings.
- Set up and support operational teams and culture for 121's
- Facilitation of engagement survey action
- Post org development, Training Needs Analysis, Frictions rubs, mentoring /support for new hires, workload allocation
- Coach and support director and direct reports
- Create a comms plan for initiation and embedding the team. Support the leadership team in set up and delivery of townhalls
- Provide HR support to new work items.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Must have experience of working within a large fast paced organisation
- Telecoms experience is an advantage
- Strong HR background at a Senior HRBP level.
- Experience of executive coaching, organisational design, development & facilitation of leadership workshops
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Property Acquisition Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Design Engineering Specialist - Mobile Telecoms
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site Design / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire