HR Assistant (People Team Coordinator)
Our client is a well-known communications company, who operate in a customer centric and agile environment. They are currently seeking a HR Assistant (People Team Coordinator) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Manage the new starter administration process, updating the tracker, and ensuring all stages have been completed.
- Provide HR administration and coordination support for employee lifecycle events, including leavers, payroll updates and promotions.
- Support learning and development with administration and coordination, including bookings, recording activities in our systems, collating feedback on our courses, and maintaining a stock of training materials.
- Receive and sign for daily post, and some post management
- Manage office supplies, including supplier POs and invoicing.
- Liase with cleaning and facilities companies, to support the Office Manager by making sure that office repairs and maintenance are logged and carried out at Thames Tower.
- Update People Team and company digital media, and ensure People Team and corporate Hive pages are current and relevant
- Strong administrative skills - proficient in office package. Able to manage data from a variety of sources, audit and maintain accurate records.
- A concern for quality and delivering services to a high standard.
- Ability to multi-task, and meetl deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- A flexible and positive approach to work. Willing to take on new tasks outside of their normal role
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.