|Job Title:||HR Assistant (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Job Title: HR Assistant (Mandarin Speaking)
Location: Ipswich, England (Hybrid working)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant to work in a leading technology company for a long-term basis.
What you will do:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain hard and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process such reference checks, issuing employment contracts and on-boarding.
- Assist off-boarding and attendance management process.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Mandarin speaking preferred.
To be successful in this role, it is essential to have at least 2 years HR related working experience.
This is a long-term position while a graduate route / PSW visa or a student visa will not be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.