|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are looking for a HR Assistant to join a leading Consumer focused company based in Oxfordshire. This role would suit a candidate with some previous HR experience, and is used to working within a fast paced environment with a high workload.
- Preparing new starter packs, including offer letters and contracts
- Uploading new starter information onto the internal database
- Providing administration support to other HR Managers
- Managing internal HR Processes, such as absence, maternity & paternity leave, as well as disciplinary cases and grievances
- A background within HR Administration / Coordination is highly desirable
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a high workload
- Must be available to start immediately or with little notice
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.