Exciting opportunity as an HR Advisor to join a leading global ICT infrastructure solutions provider, to be based in their North Greenwich offices in London.
Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, my client have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Competitive salary, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
The HR Advisor will support their assigned department and to take the HR lead on a range of different projects and Employee Relations responsibilities.
This role is to advise line managers as well as employees in day-to-day employee relations for their assigned department.
The HR Advisor will also focus on employee's Learning and Development as well as gaining exposure and experience in all areas of end-to-end Talent Management, which includes: talent acquisition, career/employee and leadership development, succession planning, and employee engagement/recognition.
- Managing the full employee relations process (long term sick, capability, disciplinary and grievances, etc.)
- Conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence
- Supporting and coaching managers through casework meetings
- Full cycle of ER casework (administration through to outcome meetings)
- Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations
- Stay up to date on UK employment legislation and understand impact to business
- Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams, etc).
- Partner with client groups on all HR functions including recruitment and Training & Development
- Manages Learning and Development process and execution
- Shares best practices within the talent development and learning arenas
- Creation and facilitation of leadership workshops
- Being first point of contact of the talent management and succession planning process
- Administration of the learning management system
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience directly related Human Resources
- Ideally industry specific experience (Finance, Technology)
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualified
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Executive presence - ability to express ideas with clarity and impact along with active listening
- Competent at establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Well organized; detail oriented; self-starter; strong initiative
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.