Hybrid working, 1 day per week working from home.
* Providing Administrative Support for HR Activities to ensure that records, reports and systems are kept up to date and issued in a timely manner and in a GPDR compliant manner along with other legislation.
* Updating and maintaining the HR shared email inbox and ensuring it is GDPR compliant and with other legislation.
* Providing support regarding purchase orders (POs) and ensuring they are raised for all contractors, contractor extensions and HR Activities.
* Supporting HR team with end to end recruitment (CV screening, interviews, feedback and offer).
* Managing contractor extension process and relevant administration changes within the appropriate systems (Leased Worker Management System) regarding onboarding, induction and leavers.
* Using templates to support with UKHR payroll with processing of permanent and intern employees to ensure payments are made smoothly.
* Supporting the HRBP in identifying and delivering L&D initiatives and training across the business.
* Supporting internal teams with site events and wellbeing initiatives to improve engagement and performance on site.
* Drafting and issuing effective employee communications to support the site strategy and encourage employee engagement, e.g. around implementation of new policies or new staff initiatives
* Carrying out surveys, focus groups and 1:1 interview as required to gain feedback on HR initiatives
* Other Ad Hoc HR duties in line with business requirements.
* Strong organisational and administrative skills; detail-oriented and able to work to a high level of accuracy.
* Previous experience working in HR; familiarity with HR admin best practice
* An understanding of key employment and other relevant legislation/best practice in HR (ACAS code, GDPR)
* Experience using Outlook, Word and Excel and willing to learn new systems
* CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification/experience
* Engineering or Manufacturing Background
* Bilingual Mandarin Chinese/English - fluent in both languages and able to work to a high commercial standard of verbal and written communication in both languages
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.