Help Desk Specialist
As a Helpdesk specialist at NEM Group, you will help to engage and support our community and stakeholders with their support queries. With increasing demand among our Japan market, we are seeking a native Japanese speaking help desk worker to support our growing community. You will be responsible for providing technical assistance and general support related to NEM and the Symbol platform. Using our support platform you will respond to queries within SLA, identify and raise issues, collaborate with different departments and implement solutions.
At NEM Group, we build real-world applications utilising blockchain technology. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, dream big and work hard designing the future of tomorrow.
● Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to NEM and Symbol.
● Respond promptly to Japanese support requests in Japanese within SLA.
● Respond to email messages through the Zendesk platform from our wide range of community and partners.
● Work closely with the tech team to provide feedback and gain insight into tech updates.
● Identify and escalate technical issues and follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved.
● Familiarise yourself with both the NEM and Symbol platform and understand the product offerings to answer questions effectively.
● Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
● Communicating and coordinating with colleagues across different departments as necessary.
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
● Previous experience in a help desk/ customer support role
● Good written communication skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
● Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
● A keen eye for detail
● Have a basic understanding of English (preferred)
● Technical Background (preferred)