|Job Title:||Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
HSQE Project Manager - Reading - Mobile Telecoms
We have an exciting opportunity for a HSQE Project Manager to join our HSQE team in Reading. You will be responsible for ensuring that all HSQE programmes and projects are delivered to time, quality and cost as set by MBNL Board, in order to maintain (and continuously improve) HSQE performance.
- Financial management of all projects related to Health, Safety, Quality and Environment.
- Act as first point of contact for stakeholder project queries
- Project procurement; purchase order management, goods receipting, invoice matching and accounts payable
- Supporting and maintaining end to end Governance processes and controls to facilitate the efficient delivery and tracking of the H&S project
- Project Board submission, attendance and associated approval workflows
- Working with the HSQE team to ensure reporting, dashboards and communication at a project level is accurate and timely specifically to support relevant meetings e.g CLGM
- Regular budgeting / forecasting reviews to ensure project costs are accurate
- Management of H&S site (upgrade) instructions
- Work with the wider HSQE team to provide information and support as required, supporting end to end initiatives and day to day team support
- Directly responsible for managing projects within MBNL's H&S Strategy, as directed by the Head of Health & Safety and Quality Management
- Work Request / Front Door Request submissions management and completion
- Confirming accruals / managing True Up etc relating to utilisation of HSQE supplier(s)
- Drive and influence data quality, proactively identifying any issues and solutions
Requirements to be successful in this role:
· Higher level, degree or equivalent qualification
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Engineer (mobile telecoms)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Mandarin Speaking Business Operation Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Data Protection Officer
Location: Berkshire, England