Health & Safety Engineer
Berkshire UK Travel (Contract)
A great opportunity to work with a leading Telecoms company, you would only be required to be in the office 1-2 days a week, the majority of the time you would be on site at various locations around the UK.
- Assist and provide direction to site auditing activities
- Carry out site audit checks (QA and H&S)
- Financial management and reporting
- Progress reporting on key activities
- Manage and maintain the companies process documents
- Provide management reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement new auditing scopes for new equipment and/or projects
- Responding to the general public regarding various aspects of mobile phone network queries
- H&S and/or Quality experience
- Experience in managing suppliers
- Experience of developing and implementing processes (within a field environment)
- Ability to critically assess processes and make improvements
- Excellent reporting skills
- Able to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to a wide ranges of audiences (Engineers on site to Senior Managers/Directors)
- Willingness to travel UK wide (50% site based).
- Clean DL
- Mobile telecoms experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.