Health & Safety Coordinator - Bracknell - Security Cleared
Are you passionate about Health and Safety? Would you like to make a difference in the workplace? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to ensure we continue achieving excellent H&S performance across our operations.
Our Aims are to;
- Create a culture, which is intolerant of accidents, incidents and poor safety performance.
- Ensure safety is a core business value.
- Make safety important and personal in order to influence people's decisions and behaviour.
- Eliminate all preventable illnesses, injuries and business losses due to unplanned events throughout our operations and premises.
We are currently going through some exciting times and are looking for an enthusiastic Health and Safety Coordinator to join our team to work with us as well as offering ideal opportunity for those who would like to develop further in this area.
As part of this role you will be working along other colleagues and looking after various responsibilities, including:
- Monitoring of status of H&S Legislative compliance on the assigned sites;
- Provision of advice on and reactive support with all operational H&S issues;
- Carrying out scheduled H&S Audits/Inspections and assisting with the follow up actions;
- Assisting sites with carrying out risk assessments and assisting with the follow up actions;
- Monitoring of and assisting with accident/incident/hazards reporting and investigation;
- Provision of guidance to sites with regards to Emergency arrangements;
- Participation in supplier reviews and contractor management;
- Liaising with workers across all levels of organization;
- Liaise with Statutory Authorities such as HSE, etc., Auditors or Clients' representatives;
- Managing H&S related ad-hoc projects;
- Developing of H&S procedures and policies;
- Other H&S related responsibilities may be assigned, as required;
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- A good working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Previous experience in management of H&S in multiple sites desirable
- Competent Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Valid driving license
- Hands on approach
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ITSM Design Enginer - Bracknell - Perm
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Management Architect - CA Service Desk - Bracknell
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Risk & Compliance Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PAYE Daily Rate - Umbrella Company
Security Risk and Compliance Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Attractive Day Rate