|Job Title:||Health and Safety Coordinator|
|Salary:||Salary plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Health and Safety Coordinator - Bracknell - Permanent
A global IT service company is searching for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their team in Bracknell on a permanent basis. Our client is looking to grow their team with committed people to ensure they continue achieving excellent H&S performance across their operations.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
The company aims to:
- Create a culture, which is intolerant of accidents, incidents and poor safety performance.
- Ensure safety is a core business value.
- Make safety important and personal in order to influence people's decisions and behaviour.
- Eliminate all preventable illnesses, injuries and business losses due to unplanned events throughout their operations and premises.
As part of this role you will be working along other colleagues and looking after various responsibilities, including:
- Monitoring of status of H&S Legislative compliance on the assigned sites;
- Provision of advice on and reactive support with all operational H&S issues;
- Carrying out scheduled H&S Audits/Inspections and assisting with the follow up actions;
- Assisting sites with carrying out risk assessments and assisting with the follow up actions;
- Monitoring of and assisting with accident/incident/hazards reporting and investigation;
- Provision of guidance to sites with regards to Emergency arrangements;
- Participation in supplier reviews and contractor management;
- Liaising with workers across all levels of organization;
- Liaise with Statutory Authorities such as HSE, etc., Auditors or Clients' representatives;
- Managing H&S related ad-hoc projects;
- Developing of H&S procedures and policies;
- Other H&S related responsibilities may be assigned, as required;
Skills and Experience Required:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- A good working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Previous experience in management of H&S in multiple sites desirable
- Competent Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Valid driving license
- Hands on approach
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Product Manager - Collectibles
Location: Remote USA
Product Designer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, Global
Marketing Strategist Data Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Senior AWS Security Engineer
Location: London, England
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe