Great role working for a mobile infrastructure services Company that has a great culture and flexible working policy.
Really convenient location as based in central Reading near the train station. Excellent benefits on offer including a car allowance and bonus scheme.
What the role will be doing:
- To lead and proactively manage transmission deployment along with ensuring compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
- To establish, own and continuously improve the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage transmission deployment including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- To own the production, agreement and execution of detailed transmission build plans to achieve the business outcomes and performance targets (including safety, time, cost and quality).
What experience is needed:
- Significant experience of delivering large scale transmission deployment safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Experience of establishing, developing and leading a deployment function, managing retained resources and partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire