Head of Service Delivery
Reading plus remote working
Working for a leading name within the telecoms arena, we are looking for a Head of Service Delivery to work in partnership with key stakeholder to create a high performing, service-based organisation.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a service delivery or service management function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Significant experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics. An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- Strong experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management (ISO 55001)
Location: Berkshire, England
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England
Service Performance Assurance Manager (telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits