We are looking for a Regional Head of Sales to grow our business by promoting our company’s unique value proposition in the blockchain enterprise software space. Leading a regional team, you will create and implement thoughtful, authentic, and knowledgeable approaches to enterprise software sales. These approaches will gain new business and cultivate new and established relationships with major enterprise clients in your region.
- You’ll lead a small team of B2B Enterprise sales professionals to prospect and generate new business for NEM Software in your region.
- You’ll identify and implement key sales/business development targets in the market and develop the growth strategy in line with the overall company strategy
- You’ll manage key relationships with partners and expand the brand within emerging markets
- Working with product and engineering teams, you’ll identify growth opportunities, developing professional services, implementations, deployments, and contracts with our customers
- You’ll inform, influence, support, and execute key goals for revenue, marketing, and sales teams
- You’ll use your expertise ideally in blockchain markets to establish relationships with decision-makers and investors
- Maintaining a “player / coach” leadership style, you’ll manage sales strategies and manage your own portfolio of clients and sales targets
- You’ll be a subject matter expert for NEM’s software products and offerings, owning relationship management processes for existing and acquired enterprise clients
- You’ll be responding to requests outside traditional working hours, balancing multiple time zones efficiently
- You’ll hold significant and beneficial experience managing an enterprise software sales team with:
- Proficiency in client relationship management processes and best practices with a proven track record of enterprise software sales.
- A self-starter mentality, passion for learning and a demonstrable work ethic
- Integrity, Passion, accountability, and positivity
- Appreciation of a high-growth, scale-up pace of work and experience with B2B Enterprise software sales; digital assets, financial technology, “back end” (ERP/CRM) enterprise systems etc. Experience in Blockchain is highly beneficial.
- Editing and writing skills to initiate, compose, format, proofread and carefully edit various professional business documents and client correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to organize and over-communicate with both internal co-workers and external clients on deadlines, deliverables, and contracts
- A proven track record of growing Enterprise client relationships and engaging with C-level executives
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities, coupled with the knowledge of operating principles, running operating expense budgets, and revenue modelling.
- The ability to work during international hours, however, we believe in balance and flexibility for work life balance
- Knowledge of compliance and regulations as they apply to security and privacy for software and custodial solutions
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Business Change Consultant
Lead Migration Architect
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)
Location: Central Belt, Scotland
Service Desk Agent
Location: Swords, Dublin