The head of reward is accountable for working with the HR Leadership team to understand the business Strategy and requirements and to design a leading edge reward strategy and employment approach to ensure that our client has the right employment proposition to attract and retain the best talent.
- Working with HR Leadership team and senior business managers, design and implement reward policies and procedures that meet business requirements.
- Work with HR Director and Leadership team to develop and implement a People Strategy that is aligned with the long term business strategy and plan
- Responsible for developing a Reward Strategy to support our business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent. Supporting the HR Director in presenting changes and new initiatives to the GEB if required.
- Ensure competitiveness of reward and benefits via research & benchmarking for best practice both in the UK & US.
- Drive consistency (where appropriate) of reward and recognition within US, supporting the development and rollout of programmes where necessary.
- Conduct salary benchmarking exercise through salary/benefit surveys and consulting with recruitment agencies to ensure overall remuneration package remains competitive
- Design and support delivery into the business of the annual Pay Review and Bonus processes.
- Work with Finance to manage and evolve the Sales Commission Plan
- Develop recognition tools to support culture and integrate and support their values.
- Responsible for ensuring that policies and contractual frameworks are maintained and continue to meet UK and US legislative requirements, external best practice and are written in a clear, concise and user - friendly manner.
- Management of the Expats ensuring legislative and tax compliance along with a clear process and positive expat experience.
- Responsible for the set up and running of the administration/shared service function over time.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with suppliers so the business has a positive reputation in the wider HR and compensation and benefits market place.
- Responsible for on-going management of the HR system to drive efficiencies, reduce administration and optimise the utilisation of technology across HR.
- Remain up to date with best practice, new thinking and employment legislation, communicating relevant information to the HR team.
- Analyse, report and communicate key HR metrics to HR Director. Responsible to developing a dashboard of information for the business and doing analytics
- Support HR Director with preparation of any Remcom Papers as and when required.
Take ownership of allocated HR projects as outlined in the People Strategy and HR plan.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.